Outcomes are achieved with tasks. A task consists of several activities to achieve the outcomes and ensure the quality requirements are met.
The task is assigned a role with responsibility for the task.
Content-related tasks are grouped as modules.
Tasks and their outcomes are structured in the project structure plan and allocated to phases and milestones. Tasks that lead to a decision end with a milestone.
Task descriptions do not replace knowledge of the methods and practices to be applied or corresponding training.
The table shows the tasks per module and the partner responsible for the task.
Explanation regarding task description
For each task, there is a task description that is always structured in the same way:
describes the intent and purpose of the task.
creates a fundamental understanding of the task.
describes how HERMES supports the task in concrete terms.
describe how the task is executed. If possible, the activities are listed in the order of execution.
Relationships (only available online)
show how the task relates to modules, outcomes and roles.
Outcomes (book only)
show which outcomes are generated by the task.
- Decommission the legacy system
- Lead change management
- Evaluate tenders
- Issue a call for tenders
- Prepare a call for tenders
- Draw up a procurement plan
- Activate operation
- Realize operation
- Design an operating concept
- Execute deployment
- Prepare deployment
- Design a deployment concept
- Decide on ISDP concept
- Decide on project closure
- Decide on contract award
- Decide on acceptance of migration
- Decide on acceptance
- Decide on agile development using SCRUM
- Decide on call for tenders
- Decide on launch of operation
- Decide on phase release
- Decide on project release
- Decide on system architecture
- Decide on an option
- Decide on preliminary acceptance
- Activate business organization
- Realize business organization
- Draw up business organization concept
- Commission and steer initiation
- Manage and control initiation
- Design an integration concept
- Design ISDP concept
- Transfer ISDP concept
- Implement ISDP concept
- Agree on and steer goods/services
- Conduct migration
- Design a migration concept
- Realize migration procedure
- Prepare phase release
- Deal with problems and benefit from experience
- Keep a product backlog
- Activate product
- Realize product
- Design a product concept
- Manage and control project
- Steer project
- Prepare project closure
- Draw up project order
- Realize prototype
- Perform quality assurance
- Analyze the legal basis
- Design release plan
- Manage risks
- Analyze protection needs
- Introduce SCRUM
- Conduct sprints
- Manage stakeholders and communication
- Conduct a study
- Activate system
- Integrate system in operation
- Realize system
- Prepare system integration
- Design a system concept
- Conduct test
- Realize test infrastructure
- Design a test concept
- Transfer test concept and infrastructure
- Draw up agreement